Monday, October 15, 2007

links & stuff!~

hellllllloooooo (: i've changed my whole blog, and i'm so happy about it!~ but i did not put in everybody's links bcos i erased some.. please tag to tell me your link again k?
then secondly, its my playlists.. if you do not like hsm songs, then turn it off, or scroll down my playlists, please do not tag to show me your unhappiness about hsm. thanks a lot.

thirdly, hope you like my blog! i'm gonna post more often bcos exam are over! yeah, but doesn't mean i get to use it very often. tml get back our results le!! eww, i hate this tension..

we gonna watch movie later with lixuan, celeste... don't know who else? yeah, i got free movie ticket from lixuan!! then later shop shop, since now still our holiday.. still can enjoy while we can :)

gotta go!
bye!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home