Tuesday, April 01, 2008

BOO!

Hello!
Just came back from CCA.
Quite pissed too.

Fiona tagged me to do this:
Name 10 things that made me happy recently, and tag ten other people to do it.
1) Had a satisfying result for our C.I.P
2) Arron getting more handsome =D
3) Cedric/Joseph no more beating my head.
4) Winning taidi, not the loser anymore.
5) Sofia going to services.
6) Celeste and Sofia going to cell group =D
7) Getting full marks for my math test.
8) No more empty pocket,
9) Not as retarded and crazy like in the past.
10) ARRON SAYS HE LOVES ME.

I doubt the ten people I tagged will do it.
But anyway, I trust them.
And by the way, I know I will get alot of negative comments on the no. 10,
But still, I want to say I love Arron Yan Ya LUNNNNNNN (:

The ten people:
1) Best friend, He Han.
2) Sebrina
3) Laura
4) Celeste
5) Sofia
6) Kai Lun
7) Charmaine
8) Cecilia
9) Afiqah
10) Des.

Okay. DONE (:
BYEBYE (:

its not the first time.
can you try not to show attitude to us?
be patient with friends.
is that so difficult?
i really love your friendly and nice side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home