Wednesday, April 02, 2008

TODAY`

hello people!
YAY!
im happy today.
except during d&t.
dont ask me why.
i dont know how to explainnnn.

brokkkedddd on all the c.i.p recently.
ohno.

kind of dont know what to say now..
hm..
okay, i got fooled 5 times on April's Fool day.
1) button thingy.
2) same thing.
3) SAME THING!!
4) Venus saying Mrs Sherri saw me in Whitesands.
5) Shane telling me ________ that woke me up, and didnt know how to sleep after that.

stupid fooling day.

today.
hmm..
nothing much.
just to say MR LING ROCKS (:
he helped us to put the period attendance file in the office cause we didnt want to walk to the office.
why?
cause mr ong was there.
our socks, hair and uniform were not appropriate.
so.
Mr. Ling helped us put.
HE IS GREAT (:

thats it.
I love Arron.
Stop saying Fahrenheit is gay, cause they're not.
BYEBYE (:

sorry for slow reactions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home