Tuesday, June 03, 2008

><

Hello! Im back again :D

Quiz: People who have been tagged have start with 10 random facts about themselves. At the end of the quiz , choose 10 people and tag them to do this quiz. *Im tagged by He Han!*

10 random facts.
1} My name is Marilyn.
2} I have moodswings.
3} I dont like guys with muscles.
4} My bestfriend is He han.
5} Im afraid spiderwebs more than spiders.
6} I scare people when im hyper.
7} I disturb people on msn when im bored.
8} I influence people to say my vulgar! e.g, Wayahoopa!
9} I like seeing people fall.
10} I really love Arron.

10 people.
1} Laura.
2} Sebrina.
3} Munmun.
4} Che Wei.
5} Sofia.
6} Celeste.
7} Desmond.
8} Charmaine.
9} Xia Yin.
10} Fiona.

Muahahha.
Byeeeeeeee then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home