Friday, May 30, 2008

):

Hello.
Urgh, its so sad!
):
When's holidays going to end?
I want to go back!

Im going to summarize everything into point form :D
1) Im so sad, school's officially over ):
2) Jordan is scared of tickles.
3) Me & Celeste arent afraid of tickles.
4) Michael tried to see what i wrote on my leg, but he cant (:
5) We finished 'The Island', it was seriously gross.
6) We may get caught for something =x cause somepeople are just too busybody.
7) That tatoo thing that He han made is cool :D
8) I dont like Eugene Eng, so dont tag nonsense on my tagboard! :D thankyouuuuu!
9) I finished my tuition work! Yay :D
10) We have retarded names like:
Marilyn Three Eyes.
Celeste Three Swagu.
Laura Three Basket.
Jordan Three Eggs.
Vanessa Two Short.

Muahaha, its so funny :D
We're all clones, and friends of Jordan Two Delta & Lincoln Six Echo.
Wagaga!

Kaykay, shall stop here.
Byebyeeeee ):
Will definitely miss alot of people ):
Sadface sadface sadface!

its too late.
unless there's a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home