Tuesday, May 13, 2008

108

Hello! (:
Okay.
This shall be the retarded post.
Though i know its at the wrongwrong time! ):

Ms Kamath: "I'm quite impressed with 2/9 cause you all wrote your answers in a mature tone unlike what you all seems like."

Bleh!
She says that we're immature! ):

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.
Next.
I gotta post this to redeem my b&j! (:

I love Eugene Eng.

Sebrina says it has to be in lime green.
Okay.
I DONE IT! (:
So where's my b&j?
Wakakakas!
Sorry uh, goodfriend, have to use your name awhile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next!
Do you all want to see Charmaine commiting suicide?
Wakakaks!


Thats it bah!
Actually, still got one more PICTURE of SOMEONE.
But i think i be good person, dont post luh (:
So you must also be good person!
Cannot bully me! ):

Bye then! (:
Miss me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home