Wednesday, May 07, 2008

101

Hello people!
This is so cool!
My 101th post.
Quite weird luh,
the 100th post should be the more important one.
But its okay!
Every post is important,
cause its mine! (:

Okay, 101th post should be a more interesting one!
But i really have nothing very interesting,
cause its the exam period.
Hohohoho!
So happy!
Science OVERRRRR (:
Math paper 2 is tml!
Jiayou okay!
Do Ms Ong proud (:
& i reallyreally want to top that paper!
Cause i no chance for my paper 1 liao ):

Went to Keesiao's house to study!
Her mama was damn funny ><
So cute luh!
But..
Abit retarded.
Like mother, like daughter uh!

Hm..
Im going to study my math after dinner,
then i go do art! (:
Okay.. Im like talking to myself..

After exams, i will post many things!
Pictures & some-other-thing *forthesakeofmyb&j*
Ohyeah!
So many people owe me things,
I feel rich (:

Jordan; 5 bubble tea!
Celeste; 1 bubble tea!
Sebrina; 1 b&j *onceipostthatthing*
e18; $5
& Lixuan supposed to give me 1 bbt, but she dont want admit.
So its okay luh.
Hmph! I dont want bet with you again uh! ):

Thats it.
Im going off!
Dont miss me too much uh! (:
Byebye!

imissyou
imissyou
imissyou
but.
icant
icant
icant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home