Tuesday, April 29, 2008

IF (:

BOOOOOOO!

Currently just came back from whitesands.
Saw one retard.
No, actually, SAW MANY retards (:
All from 2/8!
Hahaha.

Going to study Geography today (:
I going to fulfil my study hours by thursday.
Hohoho!

So many things happened in school today.
I dont understand it.
If you think you know me VERYWELL,
please look at the left side of the blog,
which says TRULY HATES ..
I really hate what you are now.
I never thought you will be like that to YOURFRIEND.
I dont get it.
You always forget the good things I did for you/to you.
Then you shoot me down.
This shot makes me feel so upset.
Forget it.
Now you have your own friend.
You wont listen to me anyway.

This word 'hypocrite' keep running in my head.
I will try not to be it.
Cause i dont want to be labelled as that.
It means to pretend to be someone you're not.
I will never want to be that way.
I just want to be ME.
But.. i dont understand why..
Anyway.
I just hope to stay happy.
So i can study (:
Yay!

Bye then (:

are you doing it on purpose?

once again,
i get the shit.
everytime it happens.
you treat it as nothing happened to you.
yes yes.
i know.
i dont deserve your apology.
or maybe.
i dont even deserve you to be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home