Sunday, April 20, 2008

SICK.

Aiyor.
Im feeling so down.
Sick&tired.
Coughing badly.
Feel so sick.

The more I think of it,
the more I get so upset.
Aiyor.
Everything is going the wrong way.
I dont know how to do anything..

After all the lying and all the deceiving,
please do not say sorry and forget it.
Please do not pretend nothing happened.
Because you have cut a deep scar into my heart.

After all the avoiding,
please do not say sorry too.
Cause I dont want to see everybody upset too.
It all started because of me.
But it just isnt me.

I just dont know how to face all my friends anymore.
All the trust level just goes down.
And I dont know how to cope.
I dont know who to confide in.
Everything just keep spreading.
And I hate this feeling.

Just hope I wont need to go school so soon.
Im just too tired..

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home