Friday, April 11, 2008

HELLLOOOO

Hi guys!
Haha =D
Didnt post yesterday cause I was at funeral.
I miss xiaojiujiu!
Hm..
Nothing much to post.
It just busy weekends.
& I'll not go school on monday.
Miss me, people.
I know you will.

There's this funny conver between Chinese teacher, WuLAOSHI and Shane.

Laoshi: "Why do you people eat so much?"
Shane: "Puberty."

I was laughing.
Although it may not be funny.
Hhahahahaha =D

Just came back from speech day rehearsal.
Kind of retarded.
People who sat beside me kept laughing.
NEVER CONCENTRATE.
Hahahha =D
Bring pillows tml, Audience!

Im rushing to tuition.
Then to my popo house.
& I will not be posting for the next few days.
Im so sad.
I miss this com.
Despite the fact that it irritated me and shuted me down.
Im going to change com.
I just need to convince my dad.

Thats it.
BYEBYE (:

seeing you makes me feel pressurized.
i dont know how to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home