Sunday, April 06, 2008

SADDED.

Hellooo.
Just came back from Church.
Freaking fed-up.
Why?

This computer sucks.
Keep changing colour.
You're so going to be in the bin.
You irritated me.

Why do my FRIENDS keep things from me?
I dont get it.
In the past, I told you everything.
Even up till now,
whatever shit you wanted to know,
I told you.
& what did I get back in return?
Shit.
If you dont want to tell me,
dont whisper infront of me.
Its freaking irritating.
If its nothing gotta to do with me,
then speak it loud!
Like I care.
You may say,
"You everything also want to know for what?"
Then why do you want to know my shit then?
Whatever.
I'll get to used to it anyway.
Just do what you like.
I dont give it a freaking damn.

I dont care anymore.
Im getting so upset recently.
Im sorry to my other friends if I have made you upset too.
But talking to some people makes me feel happier too.
Thanks.
For accompanying me.

Oh.!
Jonathan will be leaving to NS.
Aiyor.
Though you everytime bully me,
disturb me,
SUAN me.
Hm.. I still will miss you when you're gone!
Say thank you.
Hahahh =D
God loves you & I love you too, Jon!
Byeeeee. I'd love to see your new hairstyle =D

Thats it.
I gotta do my homework.
Freaking sian.
Got essay.
Byebyee then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home