Saturday, April 05, 2008

Helloooo!

Just came back from CG.
Not happy at the moment.!
Very angry.!
With people who dont like fahrenheit.
Its like..
Its okay if you dont go crazy over it,
but can you just keep your mouth shut if you dont like it.?
I didnt criticise whatever boy band or anything you all like as well.
So stop criticising mine.
Im freaking fed-up.
Im not going to say anything abt Arron,
in case some people insult him again.
What the hell he did to upset you?
I may not know him.
I may be dreaming everyday.
But this is just me.
Freaking get lost if you dont like this ME.

Lost taidi today.
No mood to play anyway.

I dont know what to carry on.
Cause I know I'll have comments like.
"Then you dont talk too much abt Fahrenheit lah, its very irritating".
Or.
"Its not our fault, cause you're the one who starts and talk abt Fahrenheit ALL THE TIME".
Okay.
Im freaking sorry.
I'll try to keep my mouth shut.
Happy.?

Thanks so much, Friends.

Im trying to keep every single thing to myself now.
Cause being too talkative just gets things worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home