Friday, April 04, 2008

LAAA

Yay!
Just came back from tuition!

Nowadays, keep using Caps.
Like writing formal letter like that.
So weird.
Hahah =D

Had math test today.
Going to flunk like shit.
Cause I didnt have the x(square) + x -12 = 0 equation.
Dammit.!
& I cant draw the freaking graph with the curved ruler.!
Oh man.!
Im starting to hate this topic.!
The ruler sucks badly.

Had cca.
Mrs. Sherri did the steps with us.
Look totally weird.
But found out that her smile is quite pretty too =D
Yay!
I praised someone today.!

Yay.!
Mr. Jason didnt ask me why I ponned Math Olympiad.
Mrs. Sherri didnt ask me why I ponned Dance last week.
Im gladdd!

Got tuition.
Thought I'd sleep throughout the lesson.
But I didnt.!
Yay.!
Ms Boh said she will miss me if I quitted tuition.
So I'll not quit!
Yay.!
Love Ms. Boh.!!

I hate Mr. Lee.
Who said fahrenheit sucks.
Led my classmates and 2/8 people astray.
Told them that fahrenheit super sucks.
Hmph.!
So childish.!
I dont want to quarell with you.!
I HATE MR. LEEEEEE.
Dont you ever dare insult my husband, ARRON =D
Hmph.!

Done crapping.!
Byebye =D
I love Arron.
And him, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home