Monday, April 07, 2008

Todayyy!

Yay.!
So happy.
My dad just gave me $$.
Woots.!
I feel rich =D

& aiyor, people.
Im not angry abt the fahrenheit thing already.
I dont mean to be that fierce.
Just that, I was very pissed that day.
Sorry =D

Today,
last lesson of guitar.
Im going to miss Mr. Lee badly.
I found out that he was super niceeee.
THANK YOUU for giving me A grade.
& I found out that you can comfort people nicely too.
Hahahha =D
Really going to miss you =D

Today,
Found out something amazing.!
Laugh like shit.
Marilyn, you're smart.
Hahahhahaha =D

Thats it.
No homework today.
Yay.!

i see my hopes up in the sky,
but the next second,
it dropped again,
went past thru my heart,
and left a deep scar there.
i should stop dreaming,
shouldnt i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home