Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lallala

I gotta post this complaint letter.
I kena bullied by a bunch of retards.
Called Celeste, Lixuan & Laura.
They thinks I put Him above them.
Its equal okay =D
I love people =D

Yay.!
Today was such a fun day.
Was chinese lesson.
Then everybody kena punished by teacher.
All stand.
Then still talking.
Then teacher say squat.
It was damn tiring.
But I act innocent.
Then teacher ask me sit =D
So funny lorrr!
Then people started scolding me.
Cause I acted innocent.
But I really didnt do anything to upset teacher in the first place =D
I took a pic of everybody squating.
It was damn funny =X
Okay, better dont say anything if not I kena beating.

Then got a gift by Clavis.
Took a pic too, but never post.
Hahah =D
He gave me a Bless Notebook.
It was very cute.

& today, Isaac fell down from the chair.
I may be mean.
But it was hilarious.
I was laughing like shit.
I love to see people fall.
Hahahhaha =D
Sorry for being mean!

Today, received a news.
I was kind of disappointed.
But Celeste told me something.
Than I found that I was being selfish.
So I decided to BE GOOD GIRL =D
Yay.!

Thats it thennn.
Im going to do my math homework.
Byebyeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home