Friday, April 18, 2008

LALALA

Hello.
Just came back from Whitesands.
Aiyor.
Play taidi at kopitiam.
Then kena caught by teacher.
That teacher so nice man,
when i win already then she come and catch.
Hahahhaa (:

Okay.
Going to tuition any min.
Currently very tired.
Just ran 2.4 today.
Damn sian.
Our positions all mixed up.
Dont know need to re-run.
If need to re-run, I will cry.
I dont like running.
Esp, when the sun is shining brightly.
Its so tiringggggg.
Yay!
We are going to do our five stations soon!
Thats so much better than running (:

Oh yeah.
I have to thank some people (:
1) Joey Lesbie!
- Thanks for lending me your curve ruler, esp when its so last minute! Sorry (:

2) Charmaine
- Sorry ah xiaozharbo. Bully you so much, hahah, but thanks for cheering me up when i cried at kopitiam, while SOMEOTHERPEOPLE were laughing. thank you my dear xiaozharbo.

3) My bitch, Laura.
- Thanks for your comfort too & your listening ear! Im so glad to have a bitch like youuuu (:

4) The other kns-ers.
- Thanks for cheering me up on tuesday. When i was so upset, and crying. thanks for drawing the paper plates, notes and let me hug you. Sorry Celeste for the shirt =x Im glad that I have friends like you guys!

5) Mrs Tan.
- We were so tired today after P.E, then we were zzz-ing off your lesson. Thanks for being understanding and let us rest & thanks for your jokes.

Okay, just thank you peeple.
Shall stop here.
Byebyeee (:

im tired,
yet happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home