Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LALALLA

Hello.
Today's been crazy.
I cried and laughed.
Hohoho.
Thanks to my dearest friends who have been trying to cheer me up with paper plates,
notes and more more..
THANKYOU (:

Oh,
& I really want to say:
Ms Ong. Thank you for your concern.
I dont know if you knew that I was crying,
but thanks for your concern.
You're super niceeeee.
Thanks for cheering me up with the rolling me to general office thingy.
Im so touched.

Oh yeah.
& Eugene too.
You may not read this.
But anyway,
thank you for talking to me on msn yesterday.
You may not know I was feeling so down,
but thanks for crapping with me and kill time with me.
Thank youuuuu =D
You're great friend!

After school today,
went to MY house.
Studied for like 1 hour, or lesser.
Then started playing and get hyped up.
We will not do it again.
Hahha (:
This sat we'll really STUDY (:

Thats it.
I want to revise my science!
Like some weirdo, example > Eugene Eng.
Byebye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home