Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BOO!

Hello!
Kind of hyped up during d&t today.
Hahaha.
It was kind of fun scaring people with my weird actions.
I dont know why I was so hyped up.

But anyway.
My head is bursting.
So many people keep telling me bad news..
I dont know what to do..
But Im trying to clear as many space so I CAN STUDY (:
Im trying not to think of those problems,
although i know that running isnt a solution.

But anyway,
I want to thank my mom.
For her concern..
Dear mom,
Im feeling very very fine (:
I do not have fever.
Im not sick.
& thanks for asking me what problems I have in school.
Thanks for your understanding..
Thanks mom (:

Im currently typing notes.
& chatting on msn.
Keep things running in my head like water.
I dont understand so many things ah.
Science.
Friends.
Graphs.
People.

And I re-emphasize once more.
If you dont mean your apology,
then DONT freaking say it.
I prefer you not be my friend,
then to act like you're.
I dont force you to apologise or anything.
But if you want to apologise,
I will be glad to accept it.
I dont wish to lose any friends either.
But forgiving & trusting people needs time.

Shall stop here.
Im so upset with many many things.
Bad news keep shooting me down.
Byebyeee (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home