Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LALALA

Hello!
Short post.
As requested from Joey, MY LESBIE (:

Today, kena tricked by MR LEEEE.
That idiot who told me Fahrenheit disbanded.
Wah, I was so freaked out.
Then go check the net.
Then later, he sms me say he tricked me.
Zzzzz.

Nothing much happened in school..
Just that some retards go create this club,
which made me so pissed.
I dont get it ah.
If you dont like it,
then just shut up lah,
I also never disturb you with them or anything.
I dont understand why you guys must criticise until like that.
Nevermind,
no matter how much I say,
it wont get into your ears.

Im so tired.
Going thru this cycle everyday.
Sometimes, I just wish I could tell you everything.
Then settle it for once.
No more friends problem.
No more worrying.

Thats it.
Im going to stop.
Byebyeee.

i dont get it.
am i your friend or enemy?
do you have to treat me this way?
you're making me regret telling you all the stuff,
and treating you like my friend.


when my hope seems out of sight,
i know you will shine your light.

我知道你我都没有错,
只是忘了怎么退后,
信誓旦旦给了承诺,
却被时间扑了空.
我知道我们都没有错,
只是放手会比较好过,
最美的爱情回忆里待續.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home