Wednesday, April 30, 2008

(:

Just came back from whitesands.
Talked with my bitch, Laura for like so longgggg.
So cool (:
Nothing is dull with my bitch! (:

This post..
I want to say some thanksyou(s) and sorry(s).

Firstly!
Im SO SORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY my darling, SEBRINA (:
Sorry for ruining your beautiful face (:
Wakakakas.
But Im really sorry for causing that cut.
Sorry sorry sorry!

Secondly!
Konglong, Celeste (:
Sorry for laughing at you.
Although I know you forgave, but I just want to let you know..
IM VERY SINCERE (:
Yay!

Thirdly!
I want to thank my Bitch!
Thanks for talking to me.
Going thru good&bad times with me.
Esp, today..
Hm..
Other days when Im upset..
Thank youuuuu!
& sorry for not giving your birthday present yet!
Sorry ><

Fourthly!
Brandon! (:
I remembered you.
Wakakakas, say Thank You!
Thanks for helping me out in my d&t stuff.
Thanks for being so concern.
But Im really not angry now.
You dont have to feel that bad (:
Cause its an accident.

Lalala.
In short, I just want to thank God for putting great people in my life!
Yay (:
But..
How I wish my life was TOTALLY PERFECT.
But its not possible.

Quite a bad day today.
& it shall END IT HERE.
FULLSTOP. (:

Okay.
Byebyeeeee!

my heart is just like the scar on my back.
it can bleed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home