Saturday, May 03, 2008

MISTAKE.

Hello.
Just woke up (:
I dreamt that i killed a devil.
But it isnt the devil when i killed him.
Its a boy.
Then i killed the boy,
the devil came out.
Wakakas, anybody can interpret? (:
But anyway,
i also forget how the devil looks like.
But i know its very scary =x

Okay.
Yesterday.
Chatted on msn.
Then realised many many things.
All bad news.
Yay.
My badnews column is almost full.
Anyone want to add to it?
Tell me =x

Conclusion:
ILOVEARRON ALOTALOT.
If you think you can make me angry by flirting with him,
i dont mind (:
My dp is Arron.
So cute (:
Yay!
Okay,
shall stop here.

FULLSTOP (:

thanks for the understandings.
thanks for the words.
im thankful for you guys as my friends.
no one can be compared to you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home