Friday, May 02, 2008

):

Ah.
Just came back Whitesands, AGAIN =x
Ate at YAKUN for first time!
Then started talking; badmouthing.
But not actually badmouthing.
Just talking (:

I realised that Im so fortunate to have these great people as my friends!
Just that..
I need time to think abt it.
Im in such a mess.
In the middle of mid-year.
I wont sacrifice my time on You, this _____.
( ****** seems like vulgar, so i put a line)
Thanks friends.
Who are really my friends (Ihopeso) :D
I really dont want to ACT like a victim.
Just that, i just dont want to cause trouble.
So i just shut up.
But you guys dont have to worry abt me okay!
I still have the power to pinch!
Yay! (:
Suddenly, I just love Arron once more (:
Loving him is easier.

Celeste just joined the Bitches (:
Laura - Bites
Marilyn - Pinches
Celeste - Scratches
Together, we are Bitches (:
Wooyeahhh!
Sound like a retard.

Shall stop here.
Later doing chinese assesments.
Wow!
Doesnt sound like Marilyn right?
Wakakakas.
Influenced by Sebrina & motivator already.
Must beat Sebrina in Chineseeeeeee (:
Byebye!

can you just stop being two-faced?
its not like im crazy over you.

its not like i need to be your friend.
i dont mind having you as a friend.
but please,
have your limits.
if you really hate me,
just say it.
dont act like you really love me.
i freaking dont like him already.
are you happy?
i suppose you are.
so just shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home