Monday, May 05, 2008

HELLO!

Hellohello!
Just played the world's most difficult game.
Its really veryvery hard.
Make me shout, cry& scream.
Wakakaks!

Nextnext,
what happened in school?
Nothing much (:
Just that, chinese paper veryvery hard!
Grr.
& i spotted the mistake in the chinese paper!
Yay! (:
Math was easy, just that the LASTQUESTION ):
I tell you all something okay.
I used the calculator and got x= -1
Then i used the cross cross method to find my x.
Then i got x= -half.
Then i used x= -half to sub into equation 3.
Then i got y = 0!
Grr.
Then later, i found out that x&y = -1.
GRRRRR.
Then now, i cant top.
I cant get full marks either ):

& bytheway,
i told many people what i just told you all.
About the mathlastquestion ):
Then many people listen to me until want to zzz!

Okay, thats about it!
Im going to sleep (:
So tired.
Later study for Science!
Studying is fun!
So Cecilia..
I LOVE STUDYING (:
TOO BAD YOU'RE EXAMS ARE OVER ):
YOU MISS THE FUN!
wakakaks!

Im self-deceiving.
Hahha.
Okay,
byebye then!

shoo!
you're not my friend.
it would be so so so stupid of me to trust you again.
and of course,
dont worry!
i wont!
you can be my friend,
but its not the best kind yet.
cause i completely dont dont dont trust you.

andandand.
dont say sorry if you dont mean it!
if you know me veryvery well,
you should know i hate it when people say sorry without being sincere.
if you dont even know this,
how could you know me!

thats it!
i dont want to talk about it anymore.
if you dont like me,
dont talk to me and act as you're my friend!
thankyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home