Wednesday, May 14, 2008

><

Hello!
These few days all emo emo de..
So sad ):
Dont know what to say.

This is really funny.

He han pulls up his pants high high & says: Im an elf.
Michael gives that look & says: I kill elfs.

Hahahha.
If you are there, you will understand why is it so funny (:

Hm..
Nothing to say much about my results ><
If not later kena beaten by somepeople ):
Hahaha.
Just want to thank 3 people!

Firstly..
VERYVERY IMPORTANT!
I want to thank God for giving me the strength to go thru all theseeeeeee.
So tiring studying luh!
Thank you dearDADDY-IN-HEAVEN! (:
Thank you for your wisdom!
Thank you for your energy! ;D

Next.
My parents!
Thanks daddy&mommy for allowing me to use my com to study!
Woots! (:
I think that helped alot!
Cause i will sleep if i read my textbook!

Lastly,
my goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodfriend!
Eugene Eng! (:
Dont misunderstand, SOMEPEOPLE.
Thank you for wasting so much time explaining to me about sciencescience&science.
Im dumb.
So thanks for spending your time with a dumb person like me!
& i think you wasted alot of energy on me ):
Sorry uh!
Need you to cut down the words & explain slowly..
THANKYOU! (:

Thats all bah!
& my dear darlings!
Dont worry about your results okay!
Still got chance de (:
We will be in our ideal classes!
Just trust God (:

Today, during the drama lesson,
we watched the scoooby dooooooooo movie!
So cute! (:
But i was freaking out thruout the whole movie.
I hate spooky stuff man!
Lixuan & Celeste should get what i mean.

Hahaha.
& the most important thing!
My bubble teas & b&j!
1) Jordan - 5 bubble teas!
2) Celeste - 2 bubble teas!
3) Liangxian - 2 bubble teas!
4) Sebrina - 1 b&j!

Woooyeah!
I will share with my friends de (:
Wakkakas!

FULLSTOP.

dont irritate people if you dont wish to look for trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home