Friday, May 16, 2008

(:

Hello!
Just came back from tuition! (:
Yay! Never stay there with SOMEPEOPLE.

Hm..
Nothing happened in school luh.
Just that..

I HATE YOU JORDAN KOH!

But im willing to forgive you! (:
& thanks for offering help to me ;D

I just ate my dinner,
my kaka brought soup to me & said,"Eat the carrots uh, its good for your eyes."
That motivated me to eat all the carrots eh! (:
Shall tell you more about carrots (:

Health Benefits
Carrots are an excellent source of antioxidant compounds, and the richest vegetable source of the pro-vitamin A carotenes. Carrots' antioxidant compounds help protect against cardiovascular disease and cancer and also promote good vision, especially night vision.

Carotenoids and Heart Disease
When six epidemiological studies that looked at the association of diets high in carotenoids and heart disease were reviewed, the research demonstrated that high-carotenoid diets are associated with a reduced risk of heart disease. In one study that examined the diets of 1,300 elderly persons in Massachusetts, those who had at least one serving of carrots and/or squash each day had a 60% reduction in their risk of heart attacks compared to those who ate less than one serving of these carotenoid-rich foods per day.

Okay, i sound like a total freak.
So shall stop here.
I hope this will motivate you to eat your carrots ><
& of course, all your veg! (:

Thats it! (:
Byebyeeeeee!

ohboy! im so glad its over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home