Thursday, May 15, 2008

110

Hello!
Just came back from celebrating my mom's birthday.
Yay!
Ate Sakae.
Until so full =/
I think im going to gain weight!
Eeee! Then become 101 kg.
I dont want! I want stay at 100 kg! ):
Wakakkas!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST MOMMY! (:


-----------------------------------------------------------
Mrs Tan: "Am i talking to the projector or the fan?"
He Han: "Fan."

Then Mrs Tan tried to control her laughter but could not.
Hahaha!

----------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh.
To my dearfriend, Sebrina (:
Please do not think we're leaving you out or something okay.
Cause we really did not do it on purpose.
Furthermore, its you who always hang out with him & the rest.
We just dont want to be extra.
But we didnt thought you will feel that way.
Sorry okay! (:
I love youuuuuu <3
Though many things are troubling you right now,
we'll still be there for you just like always.
<3!

Hm..
My Bitch also emo! ):
Eee! Cannot emo okay!
Bitch cheer up! <3

Okay, shall stop here.
Currently very afriad of number 10 ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home