Thursday, June 19, 2008

:D

Hello.
Im bored, yes, im bored! ;xxx
Shall do the quiz from Sofia's blog, cause im tagged!
and im bored.


LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE.
1. Name : MARILYN lowjiaxuan!
2. Birth date : 23 March 1994.
3. Current status : Married to Arron! < thats bullshit. Im single.
4. Eye colour : Black.
5. Hair colour(s) : Black.
6. Righty or Lefty : Righty.
LAYER2 : ON THE INSIDE.
1. My heritage : << Whats this?
2. Fears : Spiderwebs, masks, fake snakes/insects.
3. My weaknesses : Lazy, dumb, impatient.
4. My perfect pizza : Hawaiian & deluxe cheeseeeee!


LAYER3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
1. My thoughts first waking up : What time is it?
2. My bedtime : 12am *holidaysonly.* 10am *schooldays.*
3. My most missed memory : him talking to me.


LAYER4 : MY PICK.
1. Pepsi or Coke : Arent they the same? Kay, pepsi perhaps.
2. McDonald's or Burger King : Im on diet!
3. Single or Group dates : Suibian! really depends on who is going.
4. Adidas or Nike : I dont buy sports stuff. Adidas sounds nicer.
5. Tea or nestea : I drink neither.
6. Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolates! but remember, im on diet.
7. Cappuccino or coffee : Cappuccino. Mocha will be the best!


LAYER5 : DO YOU..
1. Smoke : Nononono!
2. Curse : Ooooppsss.
3. Take a shower : If i say no, will you still be my friend? ofcourse i shower!
4. Have a crush : Yesyesyes! Arron! :D
5. Think you've been in love : Hm.. yeah.
6. Go to school : Yessss!
7. Want to get married? : Yeahh.
8. Believe in youself : Always! <> Not always.
9. Think you're a health freak : Yes! Im on diet! Read the words in italics! Im healthy kay!


LAYER6 : IN THE PAST
1. Drank alcohol : I hate that.
2. Gone to the mall : Yeahhhhh, almost everyday.
3. Been on stage : Yeahhh! Emp concertttt! :D
4. Eaten Sushi : Ooooh, my favouriteeeee!
5. Dyed your hair : Nah.


LAYER7 : HAVE YOU EVER..
1. Played a stripping game : NONONO!
2. Changed who you were to fit in : Not really.


LAYER8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING..
1. To be married : 27.
2. Get a job : I've no idea.


LAYER9 : IN A GUY
1. Best eye colour : Black, same as me! I dont mind brown or blue.
2. Best hair colours : Black, same as me too! I dont mind dark brown, like Arron.
3. Short hair or long hair : Short.


LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1. A minute ago : Doing this!
2. Hour ago : Taking medicine, but spilled water on the floor.
3. Hours ago : Shopping at bugis.
4. 1 month ago : No idea? Should be home msn-ing.
5. Year ago : No idea!


LAYER11 :FINISH THE SENTENCE.
1. I love : God, family, all kinds of friends, bitch/es & no one! Ofcourse, Arron too.
2. I feel : Sick & bored.
3. I hate : All in my TRULY HATES part.
4. I hide : My body!
5. I miss : Every friend in school.
6. I need : There's alot! :D


LAYER12 : Tag 3 people.
1. Laura.
2. JordanK.
3. Munmun.
Hehheh, im done! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home