Thursday, June 12, 2008

OOOOOH!

Helloooo!
Im currently now at my grandma's house,
using my jiujiu's com.
Oooooh, i sssssoooooo miss him!

I ate Sakae Sushi todayyyyy! :D
Damn niceeeeeeeeeeeee & im full.
im growing fat.
Roarr.
But japanese food is ssssoooooooo niceeeeee!
& yeah, i grabbed alot of salmonnnnnn!
Woots, thanks nicholas for ordering.
Yummmmm :D
Me & him were practically eating up every salmon on the table,
cause my aunt wont touch it.
Wahahahha.

Wanted to buy bag, cause shopping with my dad is SSSSSSOOOOOO FUN! :D
I buy, he pays.
Wahahahaha.
But.
I decided not to bully him :D
Im a good girl.
Soooo, i didnt buy anything, sadface.

Oooooh, this morning, went to bei's house for prayer meeting.
so many people jealous of me!
Prayed prayed prayed.
Then talktalktalk.
Thats about it.
Wahahaha.
Byeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home