Saturday, June 28, 2008

:D

Hellllooooo.
Today is an superuperextramegazega fun day!
Wahahahaha :D

First, i went hyper before cg.
Second, i went super high with Charmaine after cg.
Third, we went to help JordanT with his blueblack.
I feel like a super good person, well, i am! :D
I mean Cedric & Celeste too (:

Hahhahahaa.
Hm..
We were taught about true friends today.
Real friendships are not accidental.
We cannot be close friends with everybody.
Every friendship cause you to be either get closer to God, or further away from God.

How do you select close friends?
1) Those that will help you to be wise.
people, if you want to be wise, be my friend!
2) Those who will share your burdens with you.
3) Those who will help you grow spiritually.

How do you attract true friends?
charmaine says by her beauty.
1) Serving one another.
2) Be generous.
3) Esteem others better than yourself.
4) Be interested in the other party.
5) Encourage people.
6) Appreciate people.
7) SMILE :D
8) Love your neighbour as yourself.

See, people!
I hope i taught everyone something :D
& i also want to show my appreciation to ALL my friends!
I forgot to thank my cg people in that post ;xxx
So now..

1) CGL; Cecilia!
Oooooh!
Thanks my pretty cgl!
Hehheh :D
Thanks for teaching e18 so muchhhhh.
Thanks for being our mama!
WE LOVE YOUUUUU :D

2) Dar; Shuwen.
Thank you for being my Dar! :D
Thanks for always caring & being interested in my stuff.
I love you Dar! <3

3) Cousin; Nicholas.
Thanks for being my cousin! (:
Thanks for your entertainment.
Thanks for being so concern when i was emo.
Hahahhahaa :D

4) People-
Cyril, Cedric, Dunping, Jordan, & others.
Thanks for being in the same cg as me!
Hehheh!
You guys are always retarded.
But, i love it! :D
Continue loving God more & more.
Lets breakthrough as a cell group :D

Okay.
I shall stop here.
Im going to update cg's blog :D
Byeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home