Thursday, July 03, 2008

!

Hellloooo!
Veryvery hyper today :D
I dont know why either.
Hehheh.

I just came back from Sofia's house.
We went there to pray & talked about our connect group stuff,
then Zharbo went home soon after.
We started playing :D
Then, we all went home.

I think you really touched me :D
Cause thru you, i think i have been so slackening.
I will not be that way again (:
Lets pray for the breakthru together.
& i want help to intergrate your class people okay!
HAPPYFACEEEEEEEEEEE.
dear daddyGod, let it come to past.

& sorry Miss Ho.
I know you are very stressed up,
and we still add the stess to you.
Sorryyyyyyy.
You're veryvery nice.
Thanks for being so patient with us.
Dont cry, SMILE :D

Thats it :D
Mom is complaining about the electricity bills =/
Okay, byeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home