Wednesday, November 07, 2007

lalala``

hellooo people!
im back! these few days, ive been going out, busy with the e18 blog.. then didnt really
concentrate on my blog..
so now im back!! will be busy with alot of things:
+ piano class
+ chinese tuition
+ math tuition
+ e18 blog
+ archery classes
+ HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS

grr.. its ok, as long God's with me :)

and the thing is over, and im still IN LOVE with LAURA, SAII, CELESTE, and many many more!! and thanks LIXUAN :) you were a great listening ear and a great help too :)
ok, these were SOME MORE of the pics we took in the open plaza on monday :)

jiejie and me :)



lixuan and me :)

and yesterday, i mentioned that saii, spencer and lixuan came to my house right? yeah, we were crossing the road (j-walking), i ran first, then lixuan followed, when few cars were going to pass, spencer chiong across.. then only left saii.. i took a picture of that.

can you see someone familiar?

guess what? i was in the middle of the road while taking this picture :)

i gotta eat my breakfast already!! bye people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home