Saturday, December 15, 2007

DAH!

hello.

dont really have the mood to do anything right now. got pang-sehed. and still need to do aLOT of things.. really headache wah T.T

im going for the ignited camp this afternoon, hoping yi ting can come with me >.<

i sound so dead lahh.. but anyway, those who want to come for City Harvest christmas' service, please contact me. PUH-PLEASE ((: those who i sms-ed you, please reply ASAP to confirm. THANK YOU ((:

thanks to those who replied or even called me. try to wake up earlier on that day lahh, people, cos service starts at 10am. ohkay?

BYEBYE ((:

i dont know about you,
words cant express anything.
but i just want to say,
thank you.
thank you for giving me hope,
thank you for giving me the chance to go,
thank you for accompanying me.
i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home