Thursday, November 29, 2007

BOO ((:

HELLOS!! ((:

yesterday, cycling was cancelled. and it rained, so luckily we didnt went to get wet. then we changed the outreach to DINNER, where i was BULLIED continuously.

yay!! my dear RAINA is liking my cell group more ((: bcos they bullied me T.T last week SEBRINA gang with e18. yesterday, luckily raina didnt gang up with e18 bully me ((:

I LOVE YOU <33

after dinner, we went to arcade. then we played datona. actually, i last postition (i dont know why i was last) then after than i saw one pink car, and i banged it, then it flipped ((: then later i found out it was jordan's car.. WAKAKAS ((: then i flipped shu wen's car too. WAKAKAS ((:

WARNING::
never play with shu wen, she will flip you VIGUROUSLY.

and my new kaka very cute lor ((:
my old kaka went back yesterday T.T gonna miss her though. she is the only kaka i have that appreaciate those taiwan dramas with me ((: I LOVE YOU KAKA <33

ok, gotta do my math homework ((:
BYEBYE xDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home