Friday, November 09, 2007

hello people :)

hello people :)
lixuan said i shouldnt put 'enter if you miss me' thingy.. so yeah, i changed it. and im sorry all of you guys who want to see my blog, have to lie by clicking OK
:)
no lar, im just kidding.. lixuan can be SERIOUS and MATURE at times.. she is my baobei mar, and also my GOOD FRIEND :)
i just finish my piano class, so very good mood :) and going to tuition in 20 mins time.

oh yeah, wednesday i went out with my beloved raina :) to tm, and then after we ate and played arcade, we went to her house. so nice man :) got stairs, room so big, got so many doors xDD
some pics we took at tm :)



me and raina. SMILES :)



the escalator.

that time me, celeste and laura took one pic like this too :)

ok, i gotta go now :) byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home