Friday, November 16, 2007

hello people ((:

hello people ((:

i just finished my piano class, while SOME PEOPLE are having fun in the gym and swimming T.T

nah, im just kidding ((:

oh yeah, for the class outing thing, if you are interested or anything, ask afiqah lor ((:
im not in-charged of it.

and yeah, for the 5 ladies thing, girls.. i've decided to do something new, please meet up someday to discuss kkays? muacks muacks!!

and my mom agreed to give me back my sim card tonight ((: and im leaving house in like 10 mins to catch a bus to loyang point for maths tuition ((: i never do my homework wor, teacher sure scold lor.. grr ((: i feel like sleeping now.. zzz ((:

are you giving up this team cos of us, or cos of you?
we dont care either.
we're giving it up too,
but im trying not to let it happen.

i wanna make things right,
that is the way,
to turn my life around,
today is the day ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home