Saturday, January 12, 2008

funnn (:

today was fun, except the moody part.

went to cell group in the noon, then after that was fellowship. i cant believe i lost STRESS twice! first time, i lost to shu wen. second time, lost to cyril. AHHAHRHAGHHH!! then jordan tan said i was the ULTIMATE LOSER. thanks uh.

but not bad eh, i didnt lose taidi today. but i didnt win too ):
then after that, we went to eat dinner at long john with cyril, shu wen and maine.
after that, we went to play hockey & we realised something!
CHARMAINE BROUGHT BAD LUCK TO PEOPLE TODAY.
no matter what we played, those people around all lost.
so when we were playing hockey at arcade, i chose my partner.
first round- cyril
second & third round- shu wen.

omg, i won all rounds.
then suddenly got mood swing, dont feel like talking to people, just a certain people.
i dont know why i became like this.
cyril say its mood swing, he sometimes have it too.

tml going service (: hope i will be able to recover from my moodiness.

BYEBYE (:

i know this cant be settled easily.
we all need time.

in this period, everybody will be thinking its the other's fault.
but i think it all started because of me mostly.
im totally sorry about it.
i didnt think of the consequences.
i didnt think of your feelings.
but i dont regret it.
because this is the time,
everybody showed their real them.

im now confused.
my moods are in total mess.
i will not shed any more tear for you.
i will live my life well.

i dont want to show my friends my mood swing anymore.
i dont want them to worry for me.
i dont want to spoil all the fun they have.
i want to treasure time with them.
i dont want to destroy any more lifes.

and to you,
when you told me the first part,
i believed.
when you told me the second part,
i still believed.
when you told me the thrid part,
i believed you.
but when you said the fourth part,
you lost all the trust i had in you.

you told me that you trusted me,
i trusted you.
you told me i was not at total fault,
i was relieved.
but when you told me to seek forgiveness,
i really am angry.

when you will ever know humans makes mistakes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home