Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY!

HAPPY CNY PEOPLE!

going to be busy these few days..

hahhas. im so happy I WATCH FINISH XFAMILY!
but nothing to watch now..
bullfighting abit boring eh.

there's so many homework to do..
no mood to do homework uh xD

shu wen left to malaysia!
she ask me to miss her..
hahhas, i got miss you lah (:

thats it.
& i have updated my blog songs. i hope you like it (:

BYEBYE! HAPPY CNY!

nobody ever blamed you.
me neither.
im sorry if i used the harsh tone on you.
but i hope it made a difference on you.
i hope you will understand better.

i really hope you are okay now.

when you're really okay,
stop blaming yourself,
you are always welcome to come into my arms,
and give me a big warm hug.

i love you girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home