Saturday, February 23, 2008

some gone, some STAY PUT.

hello people!

currently not in the mood to talk.
my mom thinks i should study after i wake up.
but i want to watch ko one.
so who's right?

dammit.

two common tests are over. two are left.
study study study.

so many things happening.
telling them briefly, as i need to talk it out.

1) ccas are on friday this week&next week, from 4-6pm. then mrs sherri dont allow me to leave early while mrs lim allow. what the hell. so how to leave early next week?

2) dad dont want me to skip tuition, ask me go for make-up lesson. i refuse, cause i dont want to stay in a bloody strange classroom for two hours.

3) make-up lessons are on saturday, which will clash with my cg time. then got scolding from cgl, dad, mom. dammit, damn irritating uh.

4) piano theory homework not done yet. dammit.

5) something's been bothering me, tried to talk to some people. but nobody really cares, im at lost now.

6) getting pressured alot. i dont know what to do. dont feel like studying.

7) getting so stressed, feel like scolding vulgar, but wont.

8) theres so many things in me, dont know how to express. kena scolding like everyday. uck! why are there so many problems?

whatever. terrible life for now.

BYEBYE.
twoniners, good luck for CTs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home