Saturday, July 05, 2008

(:

Hellloooo.
Quite happy sia.
But, never go crazy (: got improve already!

Yayyyyy! :D tml is SUNDAYYYYY!
I've been looking forward to this dayyyy,
cause of many reasons (:
please God, dont let hiccups occur.

Today, we combined cell, with Hui Fang's.
We learnt about showing kindness.
Then i realised, i have not been very kind to my friends ):
Sorrrryyyy people.

Let me share (:
4 ways to show kindness:
1. Be sensitive.
2. Be supporive.
3. Be sympathetic.
4. Be spontaneous.
If you care, you will be aware.

Im not that sensitive to my friends' needs, sorry.
People tend to forget each other needs, and get busy with their stuff.
oh, i feel convicted.
I just want to say.
Being kind towards each other is important.
Not putting each other down, is being kind too (:
Lets be kind to each other! YAYYYY :D

Hehheh.
I shall stop hereeee.
Tml is SUNDAYYYY!
PRCS people, pasir ris inter at 9am!
Dont be late, ORELSE.
See youuuuuu!
Bye :D

you're the love of my life,
and i mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home