Wednesday, July 09, 2008

COMFAST

Hellllooo.
This is the last hello i will be saying to you all,
until 5 days later (:

This is going to be a long post, cause im going on a computer fast,
starting tml.
Means.. im not going to post for 5 days.
Dont miss me so much okay!

Today!
Ran with Laura, Lixuan & Celeste.
Lixuan is lazy, aiyorrrr!
Still tell someone she very healthy and all that crap!
After we ran, we went to whitesands to buy drinks.
Then everyone walked me home (:

I want post one super cute picture!

Supercute! Guess who?

This is not revenge or anything (:
Its just something i hope it can be entertaining for the next 5 days.
Sorry Lixuan!

& I agreed to treat my goodfriend Sakae on his birthday!
Say thankyou oh!
Hehheh :D im such a nice goodfriend.

To conclude, i have to say something!
i love wanglaoshi!
She's super nice (:
Her lessons are not boring like some other teachers.
& i think her language is super good.
She can speak well in both english & chinese.
Isnt that cool!
you wont be called an idiot who suck at chinese or english.
Cause Jordantan called me that.

Okay, shall end here (:
Byeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home