Sunday, July 20, 2008

:DDD

Helloooo!

Firstly, i want to say CONGRATULATIONS to..
Jordan Tannnnn & Charmaine :D
Congratulations on getting baptised!
Shuang right! Hohoho.

Secondly, i saw MsOng! :D
Wahahahaha!
She was so nice, hehheh.
She wants me to top math (:
Yayyyy!
I will top math mannn!

Heh, today service was greattttt.
God speaked to me during worship.
Im so glad i have Him (:
And i just broke down in front of him.

& i just gotta to say.
It was a big mistake about the whole issue.
And im so sorry for everything that has happened.
I feel so bad to everyone.
my daddy is so nice.

I just stop here for now (:
Currently arguing about christianity and all that stuff.
Byeeeee.

You said,
dont be afraid if i'll leave you,
cause i never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home