Saturday, July 12, 2008

HOHOHO!

HELLO! :D
Im so hyper nowadayssss!
Im on computer fast these days,
but, cause of the history research, i on-ed my computer (:
So i will extend my fast to tuesday.

There's cell today!
YAYYYYY! :D
Can see my dear cgl!

& many things happened in school.
I owe people 3 dares, zzz!
Durgh.
People are studying so hard, so i must too!

Mrs Henry is no longer teaching us ):
Super sadface.
She's actually very nice (:
Durghhh, i have a feeling im going to start disliking every subject.
But i like wanglaoshi!
All Ms Ong(s) are niceeee :D

Hohoho, i want run again!
Its super nice to run when you're feeling like shit.
So if you want someone to run with you, break my heart first,
then i can accompany you!

Now my cca, Dance, is like.
Uh!
No aircon in dance studio.
whats the point of dancing if you're not sweating?
Excuse me, Mrs Lim.
Its perspiring.
But, thats not the point!
The point is, we're still sweating/perspiring,
& i dont like it.

But still.
Im not going to get sad over small things.
Cause i have super great people with me :D
I have been hypering over small things.
But the hyperness get over quite fast.
But im trying my best to be normal.
Okay, shall stop here (:
Byeeeeeeee!
没有期望,
就不会有失望.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home