Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LALALA(:

Hello! (:
I skipped cca today cause my Math competition ;x
Ooooh, then went to slack at macs.
Played that stupid game so many times,
end up never add or minus my dares ;xxx

Oh! I want to thank my super great Lesbie! :D
Thanks for putting my picture in your blog,
and saying that you love me!
Hohoho, i love you alot too <3

Nexttttt, i want to say..
I FINISHED MY ART (:
But my parents say its horrible.
Roar, its nice okay (:
Everything i do is super nice, agree? yesss!

End off here (:
Nothing much to post.
Good luck to everyone for their last common test, history!
Once i wish you luck, poooom! You top history (: {bullshit}
Byeeeeee!
& SHANEGOH, stop tripping me, nehneh!

you are the one i live for.
you are the one that i adore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home