Thursday, July 31, 2008

ahh.

Hello people.
I finally break computer fast.
but God says 'fast more.'

I just came back from Ehub.
Watched that stupid horror movie with some people.
Then Benedict Tan keep scaring me, make me so freaked out.
Then Eugene Eng keep talking during the movie, make me cannot concentrate.
Then Sim Li Xuan keep jumping out of chair and make me distracted during the movie.
Then everyone laugh when i scream.
Ahhh.

Oh, i want to wish the Engs a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:
Hope you like your super big birthday card.

And.
Today's prcs cell group was cancelled ):
Its not all you guys fault.
Im so sorry i reacted that way.
but im just so disappointed in you.
what can i do.

Shall end off here.
All those people who played with flour and eggs, good luck man.
I hope you bathe and dont stink tml.
Byeee (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home