Friday, July 25, 2008

(:!

Hello!
Back from tuition! (:
I want to thank the kind soul who bought me food!
Thankyouuuuuu! :D
once again, i survived my gastrics.

Hehheh.
Today Bryan never piss me sia (:
Ms Boh let me eat in class!
Yayyyy :D
Iloveheralot!

Im going on a computer fast for another 3 days!
Starting tml, 26/7, which is the Bitch day!
Wooooo :D

My dear Bitch!
Once again, thanks for being a bitchy Bitch for another month.
How many months have you been my Bitch?
Hohoho!
ILOVEYOU! <3
Wishing us another happy month ahead! (:
sorry cant spend tml with you!

Oooh, before i forget.
Charmaine wants to tell everyone that she is on computer fast,
so dont scold her on her blog that she never update.
but i think that is bullshit excuse, cause she never posts.

Okay.
Done here!
Miss me! (:
Once again, i want wish everyone goodluck for history!
But, one condition.
You cannot be better than me!
Hehheh!
Byeeeeeeeeee.

excuse me, the world doesnt revovle around you.
you may not like it.
but please try to accept what others like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home