Saturday, July 26, 2008

changedsong!

Hello people!
I've changed my blogsong!
Im so sick of imeem! ;x super laggy.

And, alot people ask me why i never computer fast today.
Its because
1) I got all my history notes on my computer.
2) I have a music project due on Monday, so i have to use the com.
Thus, i will go on computer fast on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Dont miss me too much (:

Heh, today never go cell group.
Studying home, studying very hard!
My goal is to beat Eugene!
Hehheh.

Okayyyy.
Suddenly people have been super nice to me (:
Hohoho.
Okay, shall stop here.

Im praying that i will be able to score above my expectations for my Math!
Awww ):
Afraid i will disappoint lots of people ):
But, i will top history!
Hohoho.

Byeeeeeee!

im afraid that i will do something stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home