Friday, August 01, 2008

(:

Hello people (:
I am back from tuition.
Ms Boh says she miss me, and someone is jealous of Ms Boh missing me (:
And i was so diu lian during lesson time, ah.
in fact, i always diu lian without realizing.

Today was super fun :D
Played with flour at ehub, hope it wont get caught or something ;x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESBIE! :D
Hope you loved this day, playing with flour and cake.
Hohoho, continue stay happy and hyper!
ILOVEYOU <3

Playing with flour is so dirty man, but its so fun.
We celebrate lixuan's & sebrina's birthday at www okay.
Play with water bombs, woo! Cooooool :D
Everyone was dirty except that two guys, superextraultra clean.
Pictures are with lixuan & joey (:

I washed my hair 3 times okay.
You should see my before and after picture of the flour-war,
there is a super big difference.

Okay, shall end off here (:
Byeeeeeeeeee.

im praying for a greater breakthru.
i dont believe nothing will happen.
i dont believe miracles wont happen.
i dont believe i wont get to see my friends getting saved.
so satan, get lost man.

fasting and praying, just for you guys.
{computer fast next monday-friday}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home