Thursday, August 14, 2008

HELLO.

Hello!
Back from cellgroup (:
Today was a short sermon.
My dear Cecilia! Get well soon okay (:
I love you & will keep you in prayer (:

Heh.
Today was a super great day at school.
Shall not post anything about it (:

AND yay!
Tml is friday, means i have to go cca cause i PROMISED my mommy and afiqah.
Ah, and i no money these few days.
Never been so brokeddddd before ):
Sadfaceeeeeeeeeeee.
God, i need financial blessings man!

Oh! Today we changed seats again.
But i think its quite okay lah.
Seating beside Jaime, hope she's not very drama.
Hoho, but it'll be fun if im hyper (:

I sent my poem to Jaime (:
Means i've done my lit homework!
Which was due-ed so many weeks ago ;x
Heh.

Im going on computer fast tml.
Dont miss me too much (:
Anything can message me.
Hoho.
Bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home