Monday, August 11, 2008

MARILYNISBACK (:

Hello!
Im back!
Missed me?

Got alot of things to post.
Start from friday bah (:
Went to Sakae, with some people.
Shall not group them like what laura did.
Marilyn, Laura, Lixuan, Celeste, Che wei & Eugene.
Okayyyy.
We ate like crazy.
I didnt want to bloat myself up & gain weight.
and i didnt!

Oh! Before that we went to my house, play cards.
I NO DARE again! Yayyyy :D
Haiyo, what to say?
wo shi tian cai.

Then on Saturday, rotted at home.
Had diarrhea, then went to sleeeeeeeep.
Then did my homework!
Hehheh, guai right (:

Yesterday {Sunday}.
Went to service.
Hohoho, sang ONE national day song.
Then after service went to ehub to watch movie,
then went park play cards.
Lixuan so unlucky luh.
First time see her get so many dares, while I NO DARE :D
Then she clear, and did one dare!
Hohoho, fun right? But the way you did it was so weird sia.

Okay.
Stop here.
Today is holiday for us! :D
Enjoy it, because there is cca tml!
Durghhh.
Byeeeeee.
{and my blogsong nice right! thanks to laura}

i seemed to became further from you you and you.
i dont want to lose friends esp people like you you and you.
i want find a need and meet it, find a hurt and heal it.
but it seems like,
you guys a hiding something from me.
if you guys regard me as friends,
please tell me what happen.
if i did something, please tell me, and not give a cold shoulder.
sometimes i dont do things on purpose.
and i cant even remember what i did.
so if there's anything, tell me kay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home