Monday, August 18, 2008

DAH.

Hello.
Marilyn is back from computer fast (:

Music lesson was kind of stressed today ):
Hehh.
Many bad things happened today as well.
I dont want to say ):
Supersadface.

Studying for history test tml.
I seriously think i've become more stupid luh.
Something is wrong with me.
But im going to change that.
I have faith that God is going to change me upside down,
turn me into a hardworking and clever girl!
Someone who can shine a light in my school.
amen!

The only good news is that, im not really poor now.
Yay man (:

And oh, i want to thank Vanessa, my greatest jiejie (:
Thanks so much for explaining and teaching me science.
Ahhh, gan dong (: xiexie oh!

And thanks my goodfriend for motivating me to study ah.
One day im going to thrash you in every subject (:
Hah, i dont be so mean lah.
Win you one mark can already, heh!

Bye nowwwwwwwww.
Have to go on another 1 week of computer fast by this month.
Yes, i can do it (:
Byeeeeeeeee.

please respect me.
do not read my messages without my permission.
its a basic courtesy and i hope you understand how it feels like.

there is a limit to tolerance.
i cant stand the way i am.
neither can i stand the way im treated.
nor can i stand the environment i am in.

get lost,
to you you and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home